PRIM is a virtual mentoring platform that contributes to the progress of mankind by empowering and improving people’s lives, advancing in a rapidly changing world, and hopefully helping our users develop meaningful mentor and mentee relationships. Or simply, connect our users with a community with like-minded people. We created these PRIM Community Guidelines to support our mission by encouraging mentoring and helping one-and-another while making sure PRIM discussions can be productive and use our services safely every day.
These Guidelines apply to all content on PRIM Technologies Inc. or PRIM the “Platform” and to all PRIM discussions, equally. Any future advertisers, media partners, and general partners agree to additional guidelines, including the requirement that their content is accurate and where appropriate, fact-checked. In certain cases, we won’t take action against content when it is newsworthy and relates to a matter of society or other general concern to our community, as long as that newsworthy content is factual.
We’ve done our best as laid out below and in terms of service to set out specific rules of our communities for what content we allow on PRIM discussions. Notwithstanding, it’s hard to anticipate every situation that might come up. The key is the spirit of these rules is that we want PRIM discussions to be a safe and positive experience for all of our users. We reserve the right to decide, at our sole discretion, what content violates that spirit and will not be permitted on the platform.
- We are not a social media platform. While we have the technology components and functionality of a social networking platform, our only goal is to help people improve their lives with business, education, lifestyle, and networking.
- Anything beyond the scope and purview of the above will be deemed outside the intent of the PRIM principles and thus our community guidelines, and as aforementioned, we may deem it not to be permitted on our platform.
Threats, Violence & Harm
- Encouraging violence or dangerous behavior is prohibited and never threaten to harm a person, a group of people, or someone’s property.
- Posts, comments, or replies of gratuitous or graphic violence are not allowed.
- We don’t allow the glorification of self-harm, including the promotion of self-injury or eating disorders.
Sexually Explicit Content
- We prohibit accounts that promote or distribute pornographic content.
- We report child sexual exploitation to authorities. Never post, save, or send nude or sexually explicit content involving anyone of any age — even of yourself.
- Breastfeeding and other depictions of nudity in certain non-sexual contexts may be permitted, but again it must be in a manner befitting the spirit of our business, education, lifestyle, and networking categories for our sub-communities.
Harassment & Bullying
- We prohibit bullying or harassment of any kind.
- Don’t send a message, comment, or reply with the intention of making someone feel bad. If someone ends a mentoring relationship with you, don’t try to contact them from another account.
- Sharing another person’s private information and discussions of people in private spaces — without their knowledge and consent is not allowed.
- If someone is in your PRIM community and asks you to remove it, please do so! We want users to be respectful community members.
Impersonation, Deceptive Practices & False Information
- Pretending to be someone you’re not, which includes your friends, celebrities, brands, or other organizations, or attempting to deceive people about who you are is not allowed.
- We prohibit spam and other deceptive practices, including manipulating content for misleading purposes or imitating PRIM platform discussions content formats.
- We prohibit spreading false information that causes harm or is malicious, such as denying the existence of tragic events, unsubstantiated medical claims, or undermining the integrity of civic processes.
- Don’t use PRIM discussions and communities for any illegal activities; including to buy or sell illegal drugs, contraband, counterfeit goods, or illegal weapons.
- We prohibit the promotion and use of certain regulated goods, as well as the depiction or promotion of criminal activities.
Terrorism, Hate Groups, and Hate Speech
- Terrorist organizations and hate groups are prohibited from using our platform and we have no tolerance for content that advocates or advances violent extremism or terrorism.
- Hate speech or content that demeans, defames, or promotes discrimination or violence on the basis of race, color, caste, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, immigration status, socio-economic status, age, weight or pregnancy status is prohibited.
Please remember that you can always file a report within our communities using our in-app reporting features by submitting a report. We review these reports to determine whether there is a violation of these community guidelines, and any action needs to be taken. Please visit our website for more information about safety with PRIM discussions and detailed instructions on managing your community experience.
If you violate these Community Guidelines, we may remove the offending content, terminate, or limit the visibility of your account, and/or notify law enforcement. If your account is terminated for violating our terms of service or these community guidelines, you may not use PRIM discussions again. Please take these PRIM Community Guidelines very seriously and honor them in the spirit in which they are intended, which is mentoring and helping people improve their lives.